Watermelon Mai Tai
- 1 pound watermelon , seedless, diced
- 1 orange , peeled, seeded and halved
- 1 cup pineapple juice , chilled
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- ice, cubes, to serve
- dark, rum, to serve
- skewered, watermelon, balls, to serve
- Place watermelon, orange, pineapple juice, rum, triple sec and grenadine into blender jug and secure lid. Dial to PUREE. Process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Strain into a pitcher.
- Divide ice among serving glasses. Pour watermelon mixture. Top with Rum floater. Garnish with watermelon balls.