“Quickly searing fresh tuna is a great way to create an easy and very healthy meal at home. It takes no time at all. Try it!” –Chef Jeremy Sewall
- 10 ounces of tuna, cut in a long rectangular shape
- 1 cup cooked soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, green only, cut on bias
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons canola oil Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the canola oil in the Hot Wok Pro™.
- Season the outside of the tuna with salt and pepper, and sear for 10 seconds on each side.
- If the tuna is thin, only sear on the two larger sides.
- Remove and let cool.
- Mix the orange juice, lime, coconut milk, ginger, Sriracha, and sesame oil together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the tuna into 12 pieces, about 1/4 inch thick.Toss the cooked noodles with the dressing, basil, and carrot.
- Place in a bowl and arrange the tuna around the noodles.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and scallions over the top.