“There are two types of scallops to choose from when you are at the supermarket or fishmonger: wet and dry. They are pretty easy to identify and tell apart. Dry scallops are generally preferred.” –Chef Jeremy Sewall
- 8 ounces scallops, diced
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup pineapple, cleaned and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresno pepper, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, rough chopped
- 2 cups crispy potato chips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak diced scallops in lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Keep this mixture cold.
- Juice the pineapple and fresno in the Juice Fountain® Multi-Speed. Add the lemon juice and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture over scallops and add minced pepper, onion, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve in a chilled bowl with crispy potato chips.