“Warm pieces of pork, combined with the crunch of the fresh cole slaw, and the sweet of the BBQ sauce together within the crispness of a taosted bun. It does not get better than this.”
- 2 3-pound boneless pork shoulders
- 8 tablespoons pork rub
- 4 tablespoons pork salt
- 4 tablespoons black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine pork rub, pork salt, and black pepper.
- Oil the pork shoulders.
- Generously apply the rub/salt combination into the pork.
- Marinate for 4 hours.
- Smoke slowly at 200° for 4 hours.
- Let cool.
- Pull pork.
To Assemble the Sandwiches
- Toast the buns on a grill until golden.
- Put approximately 8 ounces of cooked pork shoulder meat on the bottom bun.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of Creamy Coleslaw on top of meat.
- The BBQ Sauce is to be used at your discretion.
- Top with other half of bun.