Nashville always had a strong voice musically and is now finding its voice in the culinary world. Comparing musicians and chefs, two soulful artists, Chef Josh Habiger and Grammy-winner Gordon Kennedy, talk Nashville, food, and music.
Nashville | Music City Samples
About: Josh Habiger
Chef Josh Habiger has cooked at some pretty amazing spots, including The Fat Duck, Alinea, and The Catbird Seat in Nashville. He now runs Pinewood Social which serves Americana-style food created in a simple fashion using advanced techniques.
- 10:04 am|Comments Off on Smoked Pork Ribs with Coleslaw
- 11:45 am|Comments Off on Roasted Herb-Citrus Lamb Roulade
- 9:00 am|Comments Off on Fatty Boy Beans
- 1:01 pm|Comments Off on Marinated Short Ribs
- 12:56 pm|Comments Off on Grilled Beef Skirt Steak with Onion Marinade