Quick Pizza Dough
- ½ teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 ½ cup bread flour
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 T chopped herbs
- Preheat in Crispy Crust Pizza maker.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, and herbs. Once the yeast mixture is ready, add the olive oil. Make a well in the dry ingredients, and pour the yeast mixture in the well.
- Begin combining with a spatula until a dough forms, then urn dough out onto a lightly floured.
- Knead for about 4 minutes surface and pat or roll into a round.
- Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker’s peel dusted with cornmeal. Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- ½ cup sliced Andouille
- ¼ lb Robiola
- ½ cup sliced, cooked Cremini
- 10-12 Basil leaves, torn
- ½ cup Béchamel
- Chili flakes, to taste