“The Lemon Baked Snapper recipe is one of my favorites and one of the easiest dishes to cook at home.” –Chef Jeremy Sewall
- Four 8-ounce pieces of snapper, skin removed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Purée the olive oil, basil, and lemon in the Hemisphere™ Control blender.
- Pour over the snapper and bake in the Smart Oven® at 325° for 8 minutes.
- In the Hot Wok Pro™, heat the canola oil until it is smoking.
- Stir in the garlic and onion; cook until they begin to color lightly.
- Add the remaining vegetables and cook until they begin to soften.
- Turn off the Hot Wok Pro™ and season the vegetables with tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a plate with the snapper.