Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of sweet corn, shucked
- 1/4 pound grass-fed bresaola or air-dried beef loin (if you can’t find bresaola, you can use good quality beef jerky)
- 1 clove garlic
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 stick unsalted grass-fed butter, cold
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- Piment de Espelette to taste
- Pre-heat grill to high.
- In a food processor, add bresaola or beef jerky and pulse until finely ground. Add garlic and continue to pulse. Add butter and cilantro and pulse until creamy and fully incorporated. Remove and set aside in a bowl to chill in the refrigerator.
- Grill corn over high heat, turning frequently, until lightly charred and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Spread each ear of corn with the beef butter, then sprinkle with coarse sea salt and finish with a dusting of Piment de Espelette. Serve right away.
Photos by Colin Clark