- 1 English, cucumber , cut in fourths
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper
- 5 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup agave, nectar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons tajin seasoning
- 4 cups ice
- 5 limes, for garnish
- Place cucumber, jalapeño, mint and water into blender and dial to PUREE and process until smooth(about 30 seconds). Be sure to scrape down the edges.
- Strain cucumber juice through fine mesh strainer.
- Place strained cucumber juice, agave nectar, lime juice and tequila back into blender and pulse 5 times just until combined.
- Rim 4 glasses with a lime wedge and dredge in tajin. Fill glasses with ice. Pour margarita mix.
- Garnish with lime wedges.