- 3 cups raw, almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons linseeds
- 2 tablespoons macadamia or rice bran oil
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place almonds on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly roasted. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place almonds, chia seeds, linseed and oil into blender jug and secure lid. Dial to MILL. Process, using the Wand to press ingredients into blades, for 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture is almost smooth.
- Press PAUSE and scrape down the sides with the Scraper Spatula then dial to BLEND and press PAUSE again.
- Process for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy. Use in Green Smoothies or transfer to a clean, airtight container or jar. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Tip: This can be sweetened with agave nectar or honey.