- Juice 2 pounds carrots
- Reduce on stove top by 2/3 with a pinch of coriander seeds, fennel seeds and 1 cardamom pod over low to medium-low heat.
- Fold in 1 tbsp butter and season with salt.
For the pork belly mix:
- 250 g braised pork belly
- 100 g ricotta
- 10 g grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 100 g Swiss chard (cooked and chopped)
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Mix all in a food processor.
- Cook lasagna sheets in boiling, salted water until done. Shock in an ice bath.
- Layer the sheets and filling, making three full tiers.
- Coat the top with extra virgin olive oil and grated parmesan cheese.
- Place in a convection oven at 425 degrees until browned and warmed through, 10-15 minutes.
- Put carrot reduction on a plate. Place the lasagnette on the reduction and finish with more grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.