Yields 18 cookies
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup of sugar
• 2-1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1-1/4 cups of flour
• 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
• 1-1/2 tablespoons of icing sugar
1. Combine egg, mayonnaise, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl, mix with a fork until mixture is smooth. Combine flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder in a separate bowl.
2. Add the dry ingredients to the wet. Stir using a wooden spoon or spatula. The dough will be sticky.
3. With a tablespoon or small ice cream scoop, roll into one inch balls and roll the balls in the icing sugar. Place them on the non stick pan prepared with parchment paper.
4. Bake on the bottom rack of the Smart Oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
* * * 10 Treats for the Season * * *