- 2 pounds (1kg) pumpkin— peeled, trimmed, diced to 3⁄4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons (50g) butter, divided
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (400g) Arborio rice
- 1⁄2 cup (120ml) dry white wine
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 1 cup (240ml) water
- 2.5 quarts (2.5L) cold water
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
- 1⁄2 cup (50g) finely grated pecorino cheese
- 1 5-ounce (150g) package fresh goat cheese
- Fried sage leaves, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.Toss the pumpkin and olive oil together and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 15–20 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Select SAUTÉ, MED heat, and preheat the cooking bowl. Add olive oil, 2 tablespoons butter, and shallot and cook until soft, 3–5 minutes.
- Bring stock and water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add garlic and rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2–3 minutes. Stir in wine and cook until reduced by half. Stir in 3 cups (720ml) of hot stock mixture, 1 teaspoon salt and the sage leaves.
- Select PRESSURE COOK RISOTTO.
PRESSURE COOK: 6.0 psi / 6 min / Auto Quick